Why is paper jamming when I try to print?

It’s probably not your cartridge. There are rubber rollers in your printer that guide the paper. They get worn and need to be replaced. You can purchase the paper feed rollers individually or in a maintenance kit, depending on your printer model. You can get a printer technician to install them or you can do it yourself. There are YouTube videos of paper feed rollers and maintenance kits being installed on many different printer model.


If this information hasn’t resolved your problem, please fill out the form on our Servicing page and we will get back to you shortly with a solution.

Need supplies? We’re here to help 🙂

Scroll to Top